2. A Note About Children. We do not intentionally gather Personally Identifiable Information about visitors who are under the age of 13.
3. A Note to Users Outside of the United States. Your Personally Identifiable Information may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of Personally Identifiable Information may be less stringent than the laws in your country.
4. Types of Data We Collect. Company collects Personally Identifiable Information and Anonymous Data from you when you visit our site and/or when you send us information or communications. “Personally Identifiable Information” or “PII” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personally Identifiable Information; Anonymous Data does not permit the identification of individual persons.
5. We collect Personally Identifiable Information and Anonymous Data, as described below.
5.1 Personally Identifiable Information You Provide to Us. If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail (e.g., in response to an employment opportunity posted on our website), we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply, and any information that you submit to us, such as a resume. When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional profile information. When you post messages on the message boards of our website, the information contained in your posting will be stored on our servers and other users will be able to see it. We may also collect Personally Identifiable Information, such as demographic information from you via the Products or at other points in our website that state that Personally Identifiable Information is being collected.
When you access and interact with one of our websites, we may collect certain information often referred to as “Clickstream Data.” “Clickstream Data” includes the type of Internet browser and operating system you are using, the pages and information you accessed on our site, the total time spent on our site, and the domain name of the website from which you linked to our site. Also, where you have previously identified yourself in the registration process as affiliated with a particular business or organization, we may record the fact that a representative of your business or organization visited the site, along with other Clickstream Data concerning that visit. Clickstream Data will not be used to identify you personally and will not be associated or correlated with any site visitor in a personally-identifiable manner.
6. Other Web Sites and Hyperlinks
7. Use of Your Data.
7.1 General Use. In general, Personally Identifiable Information you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better.
7.2 Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personally Identifiable Information by excluding information (such as your name) that make the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Products and services and improve site navigation. Company reserves the right to use and disclose Anonymous Data to Third Party Companies in its discretion.
8. Disclosure of Your Personally Identifiable Information.
8.2 Other Disclosures. Regardless of any choices you make regarding your Personally Identifiable Information (as described below), Company may disclose Personally Identifiable Information if it believes in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to (a) comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on Company; or (b) protect or defend the rights or property of Company or users of the Products or related services.
8.3 Promotional Activities. We may also disclose personal information you have provided through our websites to persons or companies that we retain to carry out promotions and other activities for which you have registered or in which you have otherwise asked to participate. We require persons and companies to which we disclose personal information to restrict their use of such information to the purposes for which it has been provided by us and not to disclose that information to others. We cannot be responsible, however, for any damages caused by the failure of unaffiliated third parties to honor their privacy obligations to us. In addition to these limited disclosures of personal information, we may provide our affiliates or unaffiliated third parties with aggregate information about visitors to our sites. For example, we might disclose the median ages of visitors to our websites, or the numbers of visitors to our websites that come from different geographic areas. Such aggregate information will not include identifiable information of any individual visitors to our websites.
8.4 Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement Agencies. We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose any information about users, including PII, to government or law enforcement officials or private parties where we are required to do so by law, including, but not limited to, in response to a court order or subpoena. We may also disclose PII in response to a request by a law enforcement agency or other public agency (including, but not limited to, schools or children services) or if we believe such disclosure may prevent or mitigate the threat of crime or harm to users or others, facilitate an investigation related to a minor User’s safety or public safety, protect the security or integrity of our Site, or enable us to take precautions against liability
9. Third parties.
9.1 Personal and/or Anonymous Data Collected by Third Parties.
(a) We may receive Personal and/or Anonymous Data about you from other sources like telephone or fax, or from companies that provide our Products or services by way of a co-branded or private-labeled website or companies that offer their products and/or services on our website (“Third Party Companies”). Our Third Party Companies may supply us with Personally Identifiable Information, such as your Personally Identifiable Information received by Company from Third Party Companies, in order to help us establish the account. We may add this information to the information we have already collected from you via our website in order to improve the Products and services we provide.
(b) Our provision of a link to any other website or location is for your convenience and does not signify our endorsement of such other website or location or its contents. When you click on such a link, you will leave our site and go to another site. During this process, another entity may collect Personally Identifiable Information or Anonymous Data from you.
9.2 Disclosure to Third Party Service Providers. Except as otherwise stated in this policy, we do not generally sell, trade, share, or rent the Personally Identifiable Information collected from our services to other entities. These third party service providers are required not to use your Personally Identifiable Information other than to provide the services requested by Company. You expressly consent to the sharing of your Personally Identifiable Information with our contractors and other service providers for the sole purpose of providing services to you.
10. Your Choices Regarding Your Personally Identifiable Information.
10.2 Changes to Personally Identifiable Information. You may change any of your Personally Identifiable Information in your account by sending an e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may request deletion of your Personally Identifiable Information by us, but please note that we may be required (by law or otherwise) to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives.
11. Security of Your Personally Identifiable Information. Company is committed to protecting the security of your Personally Identifiable Information. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personally Identifiable Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Despite these measures, you should know that Company cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with Personally Identifiable Information and mistakes may happen.
155 W 121st Street
New York, NY 10027
Telephone Number: 1-917-261-4387
13. Dispute Resolution. If you believe that Company has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Company by email at email@example.com. We will do our best to address your concerns. If you feel that your complaint has been addressed incompletely, we invite you to let us know for further investigation.
Copyright © 2014, Ferric Corporation. All rights reserved.